Hello beautiful souls! Jessie Kanzer, author of Don’t Just Sit There, Do Nothing returns to share her angel stories in today’s episode. She shares her journey of seeking asylum in the U.S. from the Soviet Union, with a dear friend who passed away. Jessie shares how he has continued to inspire, uplift, and heal her even after his passing.
If you missed it, Jessie was my guest on Monday’s episode ‘Releasing Control and Learning to Nurture Yourself.‘ You can learn more about Jessie Kanzer at her website:
NOTE FROM JULIE: Jessie and I recorded this podcast episode before the attack on Ukraine. Jessie is a strong supporter of the Ukrainian people and was actually in a film with President Volodymyr Zelenskyy.
Invest In Your Spiritual Health
by Working With Julie
– Become An Angel Member: https://theangelmedium.com/angelmembership
– Join the Angel Reiki School: https://theangelmedium.com/get-certified
– Book A Session: https://theangelmedium.com/readings
– Attend An Upcoming Event: https://theangelmedium.com/events
– Buy Julie’s Book on Amazon or Barnes and Noble’s Website: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1956996001/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_4SZHHDA3PT5GC0CKZHYC
– Join the FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/angelpodcast/
– Subscribe To The Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/angels-and-awakening/id1451424894
Join Me on the Socials
Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/angelpodcast